1. USER INFORMATION
BLUE MOVE DISTRIBUCION S.L., hereinafter the CONTROLLER, is responsible for the processing of
the User’s personal data and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the
provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with
regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, therefore this
information on the processing is provided to them:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The planned
processing operations are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or by any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conducting statistical studies.
- Processing orders, queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the available contact methods.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Legal basis of the processing: the Data Subject's consent.
Data storage criteria: data will be stored while there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of
processing. When such purpose is no longer necessary, the data will be erased with the adequate
security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation or the complete destruction of the data.
Data disclosure: The data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data and the restriction or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact information for exercising rights:
Postal address: BLUE MOVE DISTRIBUCION S.L.. CALLE LA CHAMBRE No2 8o - 04001 (Almería).
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk
(*) in the contact form or download forms, accept expressly and in a free and unequivocal way that their
data are necessary for the supplier to meet their request, voluntarily providing their data in the
remaining fields. The User ensures that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and
is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs and expressly ensures users that their personal data will not be transferred
to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of personal data transfer is made,
the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data
requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal
service to the User. In the event that not all of the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the
information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the
CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for processing the personal
data for which they are responsible, and is manifestly complying with the principles described in Article
5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the
data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for
which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that all appropriate technical and organisational policies have been
implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and
freedoms of Users, and has communicated the appropriate information for them to be able to exercise
their rights and freedoms.